The fall of 2017, Ecosphere shot our first lookbook ever, with Swedish actress Ewa Fröling as our model. The idea behind the lookbook was to show how timeless Ecospheres range is, while at the same time not being the least boring - a common myth when it comes to sustainable fashion.
Ewa is wearing a mix of old and new seasons, some private pieces, and is mixing a lot of both menswear and womenswear.
The awesome team behind the lookbook is:
Ewa Fröling - Model
Pernilla Johansson - Stylist (and founder of Ecosphere)
Malin Nerby - Photography and editing
Camilla Järvås - Make Up Artist
Huge thanks to Nina Nerby and Morgan Segerberg who assisted us during the shoot, a thank you to Blankens who lent us shoes, and a extra big thank you to the sustainability consultants U&We who let us use their amazing office for the shoot!
Want to steal the style? This is what Ewa is wearing:
- Universe Shirt from Kemp Gadegård
- Wrap Jumpsuit from Cossac
- Veronica Shirt from Underprotection
- Marian Culottes from Kings of Indigo
- One-of-a-kind kimonos from Cornelia Sun
- Departure Blazer from Kowtow
- Townes Leather Jacket from Deadwood
- Pablo 4P Buffalo Check Shirt from Kings of Indigo
- David Veggie Denim Indigo Jacket from Kings of Indigo
- Anne Vintage Tint Marble Denim from Kings of Indigo
- Save The Arctic T-Shirt from Dedicated
- Gianna Wool Coat from Kings of Indigo